tina_t

Monday, July 11, 2005

Lemmings rock indeed

Reading Hans Oischinger's last blog entry about Lemmings, I remebered this little movie (19MB, xvid/mp3) I and some friends made in a Uni course a while ago. It's a stop-motion animation of a game of Lemmings with lego men -- it shows how the lemmings themselves see the game.

Some screencaps:




We also programmed an (ahem) nice, (ahem) working java app to produce stop-motion animated films. Strangley, I must have forgotten the link for it ;).

6 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, had to laugh out loud. Although the lightning and the kenny joke were pretty bad the movie was fun. Thanks for spending time in a studio instead of a bar.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger oisch said…

    That must have been lots of work, but it was worth it ;)

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Reinhold said…

    Really fun movie (although I don't have a soundcard here in my office)!
    BTW, if you watch until the end, you can get the URL of the software (and some images): http://www.legotronic.de.vu/

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Very nice. I had a quick look at doing things like that before but I never bothered too much. I like the outtakes ;)

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hehe, witziger Film. Aber bei so vielen brutalen Szenen h├Ąttest du noch eine Altersangabe machen sollen ;))

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger de la ostia said…

    la peli animada mejor del mundo! jejeje. salu2 de donosti, ti@s!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home